What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turtles Thread

stern are doing pro's only for on location in the first batch, then LE's then pros then premiums.

Watch the last couple of streams from jack on twitch for this game - it really looks fantastic. Just a shame about the theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I cannot believe I'm writing this but I hope my premium doesn't come too soon. We're gutting our living room in the next month and I really don't want it in the house while dust and debris flying all over the shop.

I cannot believe I'm writing this but I hope my premium doesn't come too soon. We're gutting our living room in the next month and I really don't want it in the house while dust and debris flying all over the shop.

You don’t have to open it!

Hmm so the rules on this have potential but foot combo is a ****ter - it blocks other modes and has a high risk requirement that forces you to finish the mode so you can get to other modes. This happens in a few other modes that block you from doing anything else.

Ninja pizza MB - make sure you get octopus topping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How Dwight didn't see that as a massive balls up is slightly concerning for his coding as a whole. Seems blindingly obvious that is a bad idea

Back
Top Bottom