What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Truly stunning Shadow pinball machine, plays perfect.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Looking to trade my exceptional Shadow pinball machine for something of equal value or i can take a pinball valued higher or lower p/ex. Condition is up there with the best in every respect. I am just testing the water to see if there is anything out there i fancy. Condition of anything offered must be similar to what i will be parting company with . Photos will be posted tomorrow of my machine. I have a genuine reason for selling/trading............i am simply not a good enough player to do the Shadow justice, i have tried that`s for sure ! I need something i can get along with much easier.

Looking for a machine around the £2000 value to swap.

Also have a beautiful Shadow playfield restored for sale at £250.

07773 760555 ,

Thanks,

John.

If I sell my T3 I would like that Avatar you have listed :)

Anything in my list below of interest ?

Always fancied a shadow for home use. Played it to death in the arcade and it also gets a hammering any time I see it at shows etc

Frankenstein is a big favourite of mine but have had a few over the years so probably wouldn`t be tempted back to one unless exceptional. Starship Troopers might be of interest depending on condition and price.

Thanks for the offer but TNG is a machine i have had a few of over the years so probably wouldn`t really be all that keen to have another.
Regards John.

Frankenstein is a big favourite of mine but have had a few over the years so probably wouldn`t be tempted back to one unless exceptional. Starship Troopers might be of interest depending on condition and price.

I only just got Starship troopers last week... doesn't mean i wouldn't swap it though. Its in pretty decent nick, side rails have a few patches of paint missing but otherwise pretty good, hoping to give it a quick clean before my league meet this weekend. Can take some pictures after the weekend if you are interested. Franenstein has a drpinball replacement lcd screen, monster head doesnt move (unplugged) arms work ok etc

Thanks for that Ian, i now have posted some photos of The Shadow on eBay. Just let me know when you can take some photos of the Starship Troopers.
Regards John.

Back
Top Bottom