What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Tron

Pinball heaven show on their site they have a home use le. Price given by email is £6250, still available.

I found it a very bland machine. For over £6k I would be looking for a TAFG, MM or Hobbit personally

Theres a few folk out there that just dont get Tron. The beauty of the game lies in the combos and audio. The audio cues as you smash combos then stack the MB's is just awesome imo. I love that mental strain it brings from trying to control every shot in that scenario as its soooo intense. It doesnt try to be anything other than a game of speed and flow, and i like that. For me, its perfect for a home game. I can play whenever i feel like it without having to think about any stop and start, or how long its going to take to play.

Of course, each to their own. But i base my pinterests on how long a game keeps my fancy within the home within the boundaries of my primary pinball goal of having all speed and flow games.

Me too, I played it at the pinball party and didn't think much to it at all tbh.

That machine was suffering from the heat in the room. The flippers were weak and the disk wasnt throwing the ball out quickly enough. Add to that the noise from every other machine in the room and its not really a good representation of what it can do, or more importantly, what a player can do with it.

Play a well setup one that you can hear with a superfast spinning disk, a shaker and full speaker upgrade and its like nothing else out there.

Got to agree with Rus on this, you need to play one with the disc working at fult pelt and the music cranked.....awesome game:D

Me too, I played it at the pinball party and didn't think much to it at all tbh.

Definately needs plenty of plays to absorb you. It's my favourite machine of all those I have, the one that properly gets me fuelled up when approaching portal. Not an easy game, fast and great audio.

Got to agree with Rus on this, you need to play one with the disc working at fult pelt and the music cranked.....awesome game:D

When the playfield has been freshly cleaned and waxed, the disc spin offs are mental !! Definately needs to be set up right for full enjoyment. :)

Back
Top Bottom