What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Tron Pro - price drop

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
A pin has come up that I'm after and it is with some reluctance I'm putting my Tron Pro up for sale. It's in lovely condition. LEDed, under cab lighting, very nice playfield, ramps and plastics all good, cab is tidy with one or two VERY minor scuffs. It is located in Dorset, Martin has been here before but you're more than welcome to collect or indeed come and view the machine. £4250 EDIT - £4000 if bought this week. Cheers guys

i.imgur.com_PF3Rf6d.jpg

i.imgur.com_7CtAEx7.jpg

i.imgur.com_XsD1FVi.jpg

i.imgur.com_Z1zg0bH.jpg

i.imgur.com_qVG0KPX.jpg

i.imgur.com_g4GEZLy.jpg

i.imgur.com_x9BSZGH.jpg

i.imgur.com_a3JsYLv.jpg

i.imgur.com_4PaNNIm.jpg

i.imgur.com_trjirML.jpg

Last edited:
39 minutes and it's still here?
Tron appreciation requires a certain type of geek... and the four thousand pounds, obviously.

Really good game, really mod-friendly, and loads of great customised audio packages available. Very little compromise vs. the LE if you add the ramp fibres

Bloody hell mate, that was quick, I ve only just seen your video if this pin on YouTube.

The new incoming pin must be special!

Good luck with the sale mate, I cannot see it lasting long!

January innit

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

This ^^

Sadly I'm probably going to sell my modded Tron this year too due to a baby arriving imminently but I was going to wait until at least March / April time as many are skint this time of year.

That ^^ and the fact it's a buyers market due to so many big ticket machines to spend your money on these days...

Seem to be a lot of pins for sale on ebay just now. Presume it's the "January Blues" plus the "January Clear-out" syndromes.....If only I had more space........

Seem to be a lot of pins for sale on ebay just now. Presume it's the "January Blues" plus the "January Clear-out" syndromes.....If only I had more space........

If only I had more money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And remember Spadge just sold 15 games and that took a lot of space and money out of the market!

Back
Top Bottom