What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Tron Bits & Pieces and WPC95 Driver Board

Expired Due to no activity

todler

Site Supporter
10 Years
Tron departed a few weeks ago so selling on a few bits I have left along with the translite's. Also have a Rottendog Driver board that not likely to use so selling that as well.
All plus postage unless you want them dropped off at Special When Lit (will have to check with Peter first).

Tron Side Panel Art - Stored flat since purchase. £65
Lightcycle Sets - Last 2. One set straight out of the box and unmodified - £60
Other set the Clu bike has been modified to stay on (button shorted out). However one of the tail fins is broke, but when mounted this faces towards the back of the cabinet so wont be seen. £50
Tron Translite's - Clu version signed by Tron designer, and the Girls version. Both in custom frames to suit odd size. Won't split and would prefer pick up but could look at shipping options - £250

Rottendog WPC-95 - This was a Rottendog special (reworked) straight from the US. £245 new from Pinball Palace but selling for £160. Suitable for MB, AFM etc. Never been used.

Having a sort out over the next few weeks so will be adding stuff as I find it.

P1060120.JPG P1060121.JPG P1060122.JPG P1060123.JPG P1060124.JPG P1060125.JPG P1060126.JPG P1060127.JPG P1060128.JPG P1060129.JPG P1060130.JPG P1060131.JPG P1060132.JPG P1060133.JPG P1060134.JPG P1060135.JPG

Just remembered I had the original Chrome Side Rails and Hinges, so now listed. They have just had a polish with Autosol and look good. Some slight discolouration where the bolts were fitted and the R/H hinge could do with a machine buff. It looks ok but does have a slight mis-match with the chrome which I have tried to highlight. Got to be worth £60 for the set.
These were fitted to my TronLE so were used so don't expect perfect rails. Hopefully you can see the issues mentioned in the pictures.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
Yes please
Just remembered I had the original Chrome Side Rails and Hinges, so now listed. They have just had a polish with Autosol and look good. Some slight discolouration where the bolts were fitted and the R/H hinge could do with a machine buff. It looks ok but does have a slight mis-match with the chrome which I have tried to highlight. Got to be worth £60 for the set.
These were fitted to my TronLE so were used so don't expect perfect rails. Hopefully you can see the issues mentioned in the pictures.

I'd be interested in the Tron girls translite but not the Clu one, are you sure you won't split?

Or does anyone want to go halves and I'll send the Clu translite on?

Bump, or putting back into the cupboard until a TronVE is released :clap:

Back
Top Bottom