What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TRON and ACDC PRO (still)

steve brum

Site Supporter
looking for tidy working but not mint home use machines as will be needed for public shows not hidden under blankets! Someone kindly mentioned at 8bit that they might know of a Tron but day all went by in a blur as usual. make some space and cash for that GB/Alien/Hobbit

Yes that was me, the operator of TILT mentioned that I may be selling mine, I was going to say hi again Steve but was busy showing the gf around and then count find you, sorry!
I may sell in the future, will keep you posted,

Hope all well with you, am always up for babysitting something again in the future if you need

Cheers

Can't believe how difficult it is to find Tron pro and AC/DC pro's! They are good games but not exceptional and plenty around, especially Tron. Like buses 3 will appear in a row at some point:rolleyes:

folks seem to have really nice ones where Im really after routed games. only stern that seems easy to get is SM

agreed but a nice stop gap until that illusive Luci turns up.
plus wanted one of any description to pair with Metallica for events . So tempted to stick Heavy Metal Meltdown between them

Back
Top Bottom