What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending.. Translites/backglasses - CFTBL, AFM and FT

VeeMonroe

Registered
Fish Tales translite £20

075B839A-C7F2-4119-BCA4-D9580EB8CFAF.jpeg

CFTBL and AFM - piece of glass with a plastic printed film behind them, so they look like a backglass (see photo). No idea if this was standard for these models of pin

£15 each

B52C7B04-4A91-4456-9EC2-6477974FA6BB.jpeg

5FEA3885-C4F5-4F49-B02D-E05ECE285853.jpeg

Shipping is going to be about £20, probably. Happy to take offers on these provided I don’t lose money shipping. We’re in Greenwich area, London, if you want to collect.

Sold because I replaced my FT translite with a Flyland Designs one, and I’ve now replaced CFTBL/AFM with CRP mirrored backglasses. I can stick up more photos, if helpful.

No, I came back to a whole bunch of PMs - so, offered to the first.

Unfortunately, I’m currently decluttering the cellar/house (hence, why the translites are for sale), so haven’t had chance to reply to everyone :)

No, I came back to a whole bunch of PMs - so, offered to the first.
PM yes, thread no.
You can sell to whoever you want - thats your perogative. Just leaves a sour taste when you were first in line in the thread by a couple of minutes, however by the time i sent the PM someone else had already jumped in...

PM yes, thread no.
You can sell to whoever you want - thats your perogative. Just leaves a sour taste when you were first in line in the thread by a couple of minutes, however by the time i sent the PM someone else had already jumped in...
Apologies, I didn’t specify whether people should contact me on the thread or by PM. I probably should have done, but - as it was - the first PM I received was evidently extremely quick.

I’m really sorry. I’ve sold a bunch of stuff on the forum, both pins and parts, and I’ve never had a situation where it‘s mattered whether the first respondent was on the thread or PM, so the etiquette of where people have posted has been important. If it helps any, the first PM I received looks like it happened seconds after the advert was posted.

I genuinely didn’t expect to get responses that fast. I’d had the FT translite for sale a while back for £70 and no bites (apologies for the pun), so I assumed it was pretty-much worthless. We were pulling stuff out the cellar, I posted the ad, continued tidying the cellar, and then realised I’d come back to an explosion of interest!

I would have kept them as spares, if/when you come to sell the machines you might find a lot of people prefer to have the option of putting the original translite back in.

I would have kept them as spares, if/when you come to sell the machines you might find a lot of people prefer to have the option of putting the original translite back in.
We did for a bit. But I’m pretty confident Fish Tales will be the last to leave, and the others are significantly less nice than the mirrored reproductions. So, they’re just taking up valuable space.

Fair enough, good choice for a keeper FT, I’ve had mine almost 30 years and its going nowhere! Not a fan of the flyland translites but each to their own. Although I am tempted by the mirrored repros, but I’ve yet to see one in person.

11.04am was too slow for me it seems You have to be on the quick on the ball with this forum lol

Back
Top Bottom