What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRANSLITE PLASTIC SHEET TYPE HELP ! ???

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
For a non pinball project I need a couple of sheets of plastic that is flexible (like a translite) - will let light thru but opaque.

I have the plastic here in this video:

I normally buy it off soundleisure for about £15 a sheet (1 metre squared) but they are out of stock - I have no idea what it is called.

Have ordered things that look correct but are too transparent.

Must be 'cutable' with craft knife, scissors...

@xianek
@Colywobbles
Can you help with the name of what I need to order.

Last edited:
If it’s to go behind something I have used baking paper that looks just like that for my Robocop, I put it behind the gels in the back box.

There is a similar type of sheet in the lcd panel of tv/monitors.

On the off chance you have a broken one kicking around.

You could buy a large cheap picture frame. They have a large piece of thin flexible Perspex which is cuttable with a knife. It isn’t 1m square though

Am I being stupid with, can you not find out what sound leisure call it?

what does it say on order form/invoice/receipt?
They know it as a part number. I used to walk into the stores and pick it up off the shelf.
They have it on back order so no use asking where they get it from.
But not a daft question both!

Aah i see. I have various sheets of plastic diffuser in a4, but nothing bigger sorry.

the frost filter sheets you can get in large sizes on a roll. i’ve used it in some of my projects but it’s very thin, i’m not sure it’s what you’re looking for.

Back
Top Bottom