What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Transformers

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
After Optimus and Megetron for the boy. I have some originals and G1 reissues boxed but want separate for him. Maybe Soundwave

OR if someone knows where i can buy them online as getting in a right muddle tonight looking and gave up

Thanks

Might order one my self, the elusive sound wave I asked for as a kid and got a actual tape recorder that looked like sound wave 🤷‍♂️

That is a Gen 1 replica of soundwave and the two tapes for it's 40th anniversary

ORIGINAL G1 TRANSFORMERS TOY DESIGN: These vintage G1 Soundwave, Laserbeak, and Ravage toys are inspired by the original G1 releases

i found this site but not in stock for 6 months

I’m after Optimus with trailer boxed primarily and maybe 1 other

ORIGINAL G1 TRANSFORMERS TOY DESIGN: These vintage G1 Soundwave, Laserbeak, and Ravage toys are inspired by the original G1 releases
Thanks , there mate only 2-3 models available on that site though

Found a great site and the owner helped me heaps. The re issues come out every 4/5 years and next one is 2024. Encore is a variant
I managed to find kapow toys the ghostbusters version optimus prime and the car so all sorted as he is a ghostbuster ( apparently )

site is https://www.robotrecruits.co.uk/page/transformers

Back
Top Bottom