What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transformer rectifier pinout query

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
Ken
Can anyone with a early Bally ss machine with the transformer in the back box check for me to see if there’s a white/yellow wire in J3-13 ( sol buss) on the rectifier bd please.
if there is can you tell me where it goes to.
Thanks Ken

Hi Ken,
There is a white / green but no white / yellow.
E6 rear of solenoid board. Lug 10 transformer. (Display high volt neutral.). Pin 13 j3 white/yellow solenoid bus blank on most.
But always in the diagram!....
See pic.....any more info just ask.....
IMG_4373.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Keith but I meant the long plug J3 that has the output wires to different boards/areas of the machine. Not the back of the rectifier bd with E points/contacts

Which machine? Interestingly the Dolly online schematics do show a 53 wire at J3-13 to Sol. Bus, but it's been hand scribbled out on the transformer schematic page:hmm:
I think you're wise seeking photos from an actual machine.

Machine is Nitro Groundshaker. Schematics show a white/yel wire coming from J3-13 but on this plug it’s empty. Someone has replaced the long J3 plug with 2 shorter ones

Back
Top Bottom