What's new

No Longer Available Tranformers Pro

Chris

Registered
Trying to raise some funds for a new pin purchase, so the next to go is my Transformers Pro, which is all currently working as it should and was bought from a forum member.

Rather than spend ages re-posting all the pictures of the actual machine I have attached a link to the actual machine I bought from Dom. Condition still as described by Dom in his original post with is pictures, given I only bought this back in Feb of this year.

Looking for £2,750 ono.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/transformers-pro.35816/

Collection from either the Scottish Highlands (near Fort William) or I can bring down to Bradford West Yorkshire if easier to arrange collection via Martin.

Regards,

Chris

Ha ha. I should get commission on this sale. :p:clap::rofl:

It is a good game and would have liked to keep it if I could but not enough spare money for my new purchase. But will be asking John for 1st dibs if he wants to sell at some point in the future :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a good game and would have liked to keep it if I could but not enough spare money for my new purchase. But will be asking John for 1st dibs if he wants to sell at some point in the future :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I love it. It is one of my favourites. I told John that I had to wait two years to get one and he had to wait less than a week after playing mine and liking it. :)

It great how just one sale on here evolves in to about 5
That's true Chris. Also shows how much actually playing a game can change your perception and make you want one. Take your GOT LE for example. I was indifferent to it until I played it and you explained the rules. Now, I would buy one in heartbeat if I could afford it.

Back
Top Bottom