What's new

Wanted Toy Story or Stranger things premium.

Just my 10 cents, but I would go for that Stranger Things Pro that Ian has listed!

It has everything on it and the chances you getting a premium are pretty low I would have thought.

Good luck.

I know it going to be unlikely for both. But there is a very good chance them doing another production run, so if I can’t I will wait until then.

But thank you, 10 cent appreciated. 👍

Only about 4 premiums in the uk , you’ve more chance of a le but yes agree Ian’s pro is an excellent deal

Also the new production run will more than likely be a jp 30th special do at 16k landed unfortunately

Any idea about how many Toy Stories are in the UK, as you never here it mentioned on here. I know it hasn't got very good reviews, but me and my kids played it in Tilt last year and really liked it, for me Pinball is about the family time and any games they can engage with, then brilliant.

Not many Toy Story about I have a couple of customers with ce and they love them
I currently have the tilt one at my house and another group member bought nib recently of pinball heaven

Being Toy Story 4 rather than 1-3 isn't a problem for me, it's the price that is the big turn off. With a starting price of £14000 it has to tick all the boxes, and for many including myself it doesn't.

Only played it a few times but despite being completely apathetic about the theme I really loved it and look forward to playing it again

Is there a very good chance theres going to be another stranger things run though? Or is it just people on pinside kicking up rumours?

Toy storys ok, theres one in retroids arcade bar in Worcester if youre up that way. Stranger Things all day long if it was my choice

As @CHRIS B PINBALLS says - he has the tilt one at his, and Phil Palmer has another couple.

Give Phil a call - see what kind of deal he can cut you.

As games go - I do not mind Toy Story.

I would rather have a TS4 than Stranger things - but it is personal.

I'd take Toy Story over Stranger Things every day of the week

It is so underrated, everyone has an opinion on it but hardly anyone has played it

Its super fun and easy to learn

Think I've 1 LE left and the one Chris has currently which will be sold off eventually....

Think I've 1 LE left and the one Chris has currently which will be sold off eventually....
Please let me know when you’re selling the used one, at this moment I can’t afford a new one. Fingers crossed that might change in a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom