What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toured the mansion at last!!

Adrian Hufton

Registered
Just thought i'd share it with you guys but i toured the mansion for the first time yesterday, no big deal but i was chuffed. Hi score 612 million (harder setting 3 and 6 mil seperate window).

Took me 12 months of casual home play, TZ comes next month, how long will that take?

Cheers Adie

Well Done,

Now you can look forward to your next goal, Getting Lost in the Zone. That should give you a bigger challange.

The feeling you will get from getting LITZ is one that you will never forget. I haven't.

D.

yesterday before the league meet. I battled for the kingdom, had 3 battle royals, barnyard m/b, at the meet I joined the circus, toured the mansion, hit 5 plus billion on JM and 96 mil on a bible. then I went home and shagged the missus..

one of these facts are un-true, can you work out which one it is ??
smile-1.png

stan

replicas' date=' post: 1694081 said:
Well Done,

Now you can look forward to your next goal, Getting Lost in the Zone. That should give you a bigger challange.

The feeling you will get from getting LITZ is one that you will never forget. I haven't.

D.

i must aggree but i thought the spider wizard mode on SS harder

Oh yes Spider multiball is pretty tough.

But, Getting all those high scores and then going home and shagging the Mrs well thats really tough.

Stan you derserve a medal.

Unless it was all a dream, cause thats as far as I get to some great scoring and shagging.

Nice one Ade on the mansion tour, I must have done it but can't remember, is that possible?? litz however you won't forget, almost as memorable as your first..........
wink-1.png

I have been doing some pin tweaking these last couple of days. After a clean and polish I had a couple of games on TZ. Got LITZ on the second game. Played Addams Family next game and got to within one of touring the Mansion. Could have had a nice double there.

For anybody who is struggling to get LITZ it isn't that difficult if you ignore the modes once you start them. Always re-light the Piano or Slot holes and go for the Powerfield whenever it is lit (you may get a door panel from the top hole).

Toured the mansion for the first time last night. Shine taken off it due to a couple of random awards from the gold roms - I wonder if these can be stopped in the settings..?

As admitted elsewhere, my Girlfriend managed to tour the mansion on Sunday night. I have yet to get there, I always blow it trying to get into the grave yard or something.
sad-1.png

TTM isn't *too* hard to achieve with a little practice and single mindedness - ball held on left flipper, back hand chair (always safer than from the right flipper), then catch the kick out or bounce pass it, make the bear ramp to relight chair, backhand chair for next mode, rinse and repeat. And if you are nailing a few double bear kicks along the way you will prob get a mode awarded also ( at about 15 kicks )

Nobody though Tours the Mansion quite like the legend that is Koi Morris
biggrin-1.png
Total character and one of the sweetest people you will ever meet

DrPinball' date=' post: 1694316 said:
Toured the mansion for the first time last night. Shine taken off it due to a couple of random awards from the gold roms - I wonder if these can be stopped in the settings..?

Just install the normal Addams rom.

Its far better than the Gold anyway.

replicas' date=' post: 1694320 said:
Just install the normal Addams rom.

Its far better than the Gold anyway.

I'll do a ROM swap with Calimori then he can get to the Tour a bit easier
biggrin-1.png

I wonder if these can be stopped in the settings..?

I think you can adjust the frequency of the random awards in the settings although whether this includes turning them off completely, I'm not sure.

Just bottled it again on the penultimate window, I have to stop getting so bothered about doing it.
rolleyes-1.gif

bartron' date=' post: 1694328 said:
TTM is a bit like riding a bike. once you have done it, you can normally go through her mates too.
wink-1.png

Thanks Bartron, I did it again last night and now I feel dirty!

TTM is pretty easy if you know the machine well. I did it six times in one game on mine (3 balls, standard difficulty). I also got to Super Bear Kicks on the same game (now that is quite hard, it is the only time I have done it).

Andrew Stockdale' date=' post: 1694356 said:
TTM is pretty easy if you know the machine well. I did it six times in one game on mine (3 balls, standard difficulty). I also got to Super Bear Kicks on the same game (now that is quite hard, it is the only time I have done it).

Will you all just stop with this easy lark, I can't do it, I get so close and panic. :mad:

Its far better not to do it as this keeps you coming back for more. Keep enjoying the chase while it lasts as it won't be long before you have completed it and the chase will be over.

Now getting super bear kicks that it a chase to be proud of, so all you guys and Calimori's Girlfriend thats your next goal.

Enjoy it as once its been done you lose a little something.

D.

Calimori' date=' post: 1694357 said:
Will you all just stop with this easy lark, I can't do it, I get so close and panic. :mad:

Just relax, let it flow and it will come.

Have a couple of games of just shooting the chair and ramps. You can also stack the modes which makes it easier.

You need to have really good flippers to get Super Bear Kicks. I have only ever done it once.

I know, putting myself under pressure but still enjoying it. My game is so much better than it was but now I don't feel quite so lucky.

Glad to know there is something else after touring the mansion to go for.
smile-1.png

Getting The Mansion shot doesn't bother me too much these days. I still get tight and 'snatchy' however when trying to hit the Slot Machine to start LITZ on TZ.

Calimori' date=' post: 1694402 said:
I know, putting myself under pressure but still enjoying it. My game is so much better than it was but now I don't feel quite so lucky.

Glad to know there is something else after touring the mansion to go for.
smile-1.png

Adrian Hufton' date=' post: 1694076 said:
Just thought i'd share it with you guys but i toured the mansion for the first time yesterday, no big deal but i was chuffed. Hi score 612 million (harder setting 3 and 6 mil seperate window).

Took me 12 months of casual home play, TZ comes next month, how long will that take?

Cheers Adie

Waaay out my league but well done:)

My god ! You think he has just won a gold medel at the olympics.

Serious, Well done mate.

Well done Will, see that look of happiness on is face, I want that!

wish II had got to see it a week earlier ;-)

Thought you would have beat TAF ages ago , Oh hang on I forgot you don't keep hold of the machines long enough to finish them.
biggrin-1.png

FINALLY! I didn't bottle it this time.

I have been at the ? light a few times recently but today I held my position and Toured the Mansion. Not a great score as I just focused on the mansion and didn't play a single mode except when a multiple had to be initiated to get the extra balls.

Next game I did it again even after the first ball pretty much just draining away after a Train wreck bad bounce. Played a few more of the games and got a higher score.
smile-1.png

Twice in one lunch break, now I can go back to wanting to get a high score.

Back
Top Bottom