What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Totally OT - Shameless Plug

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi Folks

Me and Mrs. Stack run a small business from our hideout in not so sunny Dorset. It's www.woodsoflyme.co.uk
We sell rustic style homeware and gifts etc.

Now, I know this sort of stuff will be of absolutely no interest to any of you burly chaps on here. But we have stuff that your wives, girlfriends, sisters etc might like.

We are running a promotion for the next 24 hours. Free delivery on all orders using the code freedel at the checkout.

That's about it really. Please share the link with anyone you think might be interested.

MODS: I hope this is OK. If not, please delete. It's slightly pinball related as I have made a bet with the missus that I can beat our record for most orders in a day, today. She thinks I have no chance of winning (and is probably correct of course) so has agreed that if I do I can escape our Easter family commitments and go to the Slam for the entire Weekend! So I am posting this absolutely everywhere!!
Apologies if I have broken the rules. :eek:

has agreed that if I do I can escape our Easter family commitments and go to the Slam for the entire Weekend!

Dude, if you ship internationally then might be worth putting something on Pinside really pushing the "if you buy stuff then I get to go to a pin show" angle :) If you only ship within the UK then this is a sh*t idea so ignore me :D

Remember of course - You have until 1:59pm tomorrow i'm guessing Mr F.S, since you didnt post on here till then.... It's only fair.... ;)

Remember of course - You have until 1:59pm tomorrow i'm guessing Mr F.S, since you didnt post on here till then.... It's only fair.... ;)

I've got until 12 noon. Potentially a month of washing up every day ahead of me. God damn it.

ahh woods of Lyme
Not
Wood so fly me...

Makes more sense I guess.
Probably to late to get you to the Slam but ill let the boss know about this as shes into that sort of stuff

Back
Top Bottom