What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Totally immaculate, truly exceptional condition 2013 Avengers pro. Now considering any pinball part exchange/ swap.

Just to confirm my Avengers has now sold and been paid for and i am taking a break from the lengthy packing up process ! I was just as surprised at the price it went for as many others were. Still it`s good to make up for the big loss i recently made on Oktoberfest. The new owner is getting his very first pinball and i am sure he will be happy with the condition of Avengers.

And now comes the hard part.........replacing it ! I have been offered a fairly expensive ( in my opinion ) Judge Dredd at £2800 but the slipping deadworld feature with a gearbox problem is putting me off.
Hi John
If anyone has a pic of the gearbox I may have one as I scrapped a Judge dread and still have the Apron and a few other bits and bobs up the loft.

Col

£5k for Avengers? Sweet Mary and Joseph!

Well done for letting the market decide but the market is insane.
If thats the going rate, I might sell mine.

Not had it back home long (Wayne J had it for a year or so before its visit to pinfest) but playing other games more, so wouldn't miss it, and £5k is a big chunky towards a recent pro.

Hi John
If anyone has a pic of the gearbox I may have one as I scrapped a Judge dread and still have the Apron and a few other bits and bobs up the loft.

Col
Hi Colin,

Thanks for that but it looks like the seller is likely to move it on to someone else who ain`t bothered about the gearbox. I shall know soon as some mystery buyer is coming up to Glasgow today to take the seller`s Johnny Mnemonic, Jokerz and BOP. Apparently it`s a dead cert he will take the Judge Dredd. We shall see and cheers for the message anyway.

John.

Glad you got a sale with a good final price John 👍

you are one of the good guys and your pins are brilliantly maintained, still love the shadow that Keith bought off you, first real problem was a few weeks ago with one of the divertor mechs after about 5 years of play…

Glad you got a sale with a good final price John 👍

you are one of the good guys and your pins are brilliantly maintained, still love the shadow that Keith bought off you, first real problem was a few weeks ago with one of the divertor mechs after about 5 years of play…
Thanks so much for that Ian. Blimey was it that long ago .
Cheers,
John

Back
Top Bottom