What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Totally immaculate, truly exceptional condition 2013 Avengers pro. Now considering any pinball part exchange/ swap.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
As it says above i will now consider any pinball in part exchange or swap for my Avengers machine. I am giving it one last go on the Info site before ebaying when my next offer comes in regarding seller`s fees.

I have now added some extra photos which hopefully will give an accurate idea of the condition both inside and out of this pinball. It is truly outstanding and plays as well as it looks. No work of any description required. Original manual included and is still stapled to the inside of the cabinet. I am the second owner of this machine only and it has had low usage over it`s eight years since purchase from Pinball Heaven.

Work i carried out around a year was some included new leg levellers, leg bolts and balls put on and in the machine. A number of under playfield lamps were too dull for my liking so i have added some good quality leds without over blinging it ! I also altered the factory settings on a number of features from hard and extra hard to medium as i found the game too long winded otherwise. It makes quite a difference.

The photos appear to make the display look orange but it is the original red one.

I would welcome any visit before any deal to check out how really nice this looks and plays. The machine can be seen in East Kilbride G 74 4NX. I can be contacted via this site or my email fireinside@sky.com or simply ring/text me on 07773 760555.

I can also arrange collection/delivery via Hadfields Transport or Martin. Either way i will pack the machine up to a high standard.

Thanks,

John Beveridge.

Attachments

• IMGP0031.JPG
    IMGP0031.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMGP0032.JPG
    IMGP0032.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMGP0053.JPG
    IMGP0053.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 130
  • IMGP0038.JPG
    IMGP0038.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMGP0033.JPG
    IMGP0033.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 130
  • IMGP0034.JPG
    IMGP0034.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMGP0035.JPG
    IMGP0035.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMGP0036.JPG
    IMGP0036.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMGP0037.JPG
    IMGP0037.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 120
  • IMGP0039.JPG
    IMGP0039.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 115
  • IMGP0040.JPG
    IMGP0040.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMGP0041.JPG
    IMGP0041.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMGP0042.JPG
    IMGP0042.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMGP0043.JPG
    IMGP0043.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMGP0044.JPG
    IMGP0044.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMGP0045.JPG
    IMGP0045.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMGP0046.JPG
    IMGP0046.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMGP0047.JPG
    IMGP0047.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 90
  • IMGP0049.JPG
    IMGP0049.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMGP0050.JPG
    IMGP0050.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMGP0052.JPG
    IMGP0052.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMGP0054.JPG
    IMGP0054.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMGP0056.JPG
    IMGP0056.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMGP0055.JPG
    IMGP0055.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMGP0057.JPG
    IMGP0057.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMGP0058.JPG
    IMGP0058.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 134
Regarding eBay £1 final fee. I wanted one last week but didn’t have one. I googled it a couple of times. Said it out loud a couple of times and would you believe it!! Next time I logged into my eBay app, the offer was there!!

They always come along when don`t need them ! To be honest i`d much rather trade than do a straight sale so i am hoping not to go down the ebay route.

Reactions: Bod
Probably the only title my 11 year old daughter would let me get rid of our (her) data east time machine for, unfortunately I have no pin credits to add to the deal. Reluctantly, I'm out.

Gorgeous looking machine, and never need an excuse to drive to Scotland :)

Good luck with the trade.

Thanks for that, i hope to turn something up this time around.

Lincolnshire was somewhere i travelled to many times in my younger days as there were lots of road races i took part in. Always a good excuse for a weekend away , wish i could still run those distances these days !

Thanks for that, i hope to turn something up this time around.

Lincolnshire was somewhere i travelled to many times in my younger days as there were lots of road races i took part in. Always a good excuse for a weekend away , wish i could still run those distances these days !
Wow, I've never been running round here, plently of walking. It's a bit flat to do much else ;)

Your neck of the woods is much nicer, if a little harder to trade pins ;)

I was attracted by the flatness thought it would help me get a personal best over certain distances but there are hills for sure like the one outside North Hykeham or Steep Hill in Lincoln itself . There was a nice flat route on the Woodhall Spa half marathon and the Boston half marathon but i`d need a bloody taxi to get round these days !

Just giving this one last go on the Info site before taking advantage of £2 seller`s fees on ebay till Tuesday.

As mentioned before a trade/ swap up or down for another pinball is my preferred option but if none are forthcoming i will put it on ebay.

It is a great option if you are considering a new machine as this is as close as you are likely to find to new second hand.

I have been offered one machine only ( Data East Jurassic Park) so far and although a fair price it just doesn`t quite do it for me as far as gameplay goes.

Some machines i would be interested in ( no particular order) are any recent Stern pro, Monster Bash standard remake, Champion Pub, Star Trek 25th, Godzilla (Sega), Dr.Who, Johnny Mnemonic, Radical, Black Knight 2000, Atlantis, Independance Day ........and many others !

Thanks,

John.

I will be placing a bid :)
Looks like a nice machine and would finish my collection off.

Sorry to hear that Robert but I’m sure that one will turn up in the future

I always believe that the pinball finds the owner rather than the owner finding the pinball

If it’s not meant to be then it wasn’t the pinball for you …… Que Sera Sera 👍

Sorry to hear that Robert but I’m sure that one will turn up in the future

I always believe that the pinball finds the owner rather than the owner finding the pinball

If it’s not meant to be then it wasn’t the pinball for you …… Que Sera Sera 👍
Thanks, never played it, was just trying to fill a gap and build the collection, even a World Poker Tour would do :)
I like the Stern games, I really want a Simpsons or LOTR as have not had those and both get good reviews.

Just to confirm my Avengers has now sold and been paid for and i am taking a break from the lengthy packing up process ! I was just as surprised at the price it went for as many others were. Still it`s good to make up for the big loss i recently made on Oktoberfest. The new owner is getting his very first pinball and i am sure he will be happy with the condition of Avengers.

And now comes the hard part.........replacing it ! I have been offered a fairly expensive ( in my opinion ) Judge Dredd at £2800 but the slipping deadworld feature with a gearbox problem is putting me off.

Thank you for your bid, it is appreciated. Payment has gone through so delivery is now getting sorted out. There is an X-Men 0n ebay that is being sold by the same guy my Avengers came from so well worth a look.

£5k for Avengers? Sweet Mary and Joseph!

Well done for letting the market decide but the market is insane.

I hope the buyer has actually played it before!

The fact that the market is insane is absolutely correct. No argument there. I have owned Avengers a year and played it and enjoyed it most nights. Not my favourite game ever but no way a rubbish game , i liked it a lot and it was just time to move on.

It’d be a dull world if we all liked the same things.

Honestly I’m glad you got a good price for it.

I think it just stings as I sold my games last year as times got hard during covid, I just can’t really see a way for me to get back into the hobby so I’m a bit sore!

Back
Top Bottom