What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total noob. Help me get started!

This is why this forum is soooooooo good. Unknown guy turns up ready to enter the hobby. Gets tonnes of advice, help, demo, support etc. What other place do you get this? ???

Yeah have to say , I'm a member of several online forums and the replies and generosity of people on here to a newcomer has been second to none!

Yes, the forum is united in its love of expensive ply boxes covered in colourful stickers that have overly complex and unreliable electrical and mechanical stuff that makes the box go Bing, bang and pop and whizz and to overcrowd our houses and change our lifestyle so we can hit silver marbles around Another piece of ply covered in more plastic to see the ball fall down a hole and then keep doing it over and over and over again.
Hmm, strange hobby I guess......

This is why this forum is soooooooo good. Unknown guy turns up ready to enter the hobby. Gets tonnes of advice, help, demo, support etc. What other place do you get this? ???
Well our local massage parlour actively encouraged me to get a massage when I accidentally wandered in there seven times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom