What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Torch mod

Expired Due to no activity

RudeDogg1

Registered
So I got fed up of waiting for a decent torch mod to be produced to go with the bsd coffin mod so I made one myself. These were designed to connect to the existing connector on bsd for the original lock lights so the behave exactly the same in game as the originals. They should also be fine in other games by using a connector, solder or croc clips. They contain flickering red and yellow leds, crimp pins and connector and a stand off. Due to how they have to be installed on bsd (having to splice together both + leads or crimping both into 1 crimp) like the orignals are you will have to do that yourself else you wont be able to feed the wires through where ever you decide to install them.

the phone cam doesnt really capture the colours or the flickering as good as in person

£25 + UK postage £5

*Disclamer*
This is a mod not a factory standard item I take no responsibility for any damage caused by installing this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom