What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toppers in the Wild

IMG_0663.JPG
My old medusa head from Tesco for £3.75 shortly after Halloween takes some beating. Do you still have it @stoptap ?
Is this the Medusa Head you used? I bought one but haven't tried it on the machine yet...it is still causing too much excitement sitting it my study and scaring everyone who walks in. How did you fix it in place on the machine?

View attachment 42506
Is this the Medusa Head you used? I bought one but haven't tried it on the machine yet...it is still causing too much excitement sitting it my study and scaring everyone who walks in. How did you fix it in place on the machine?

It was fixed in place by gravity :). Yes thats the one although I removed or disconnected the voice and the Led in the mouth.

Not sure if these two are really 'toppers in the wild', probably more 'toppers on the cheap.' Anyway A4 clear plastic menu holders off eBay with an A4 enlargement of an appropriate photo inserted. Held on with double sided tape. The Barracora photo is of 'Li II', the artwork from which the backglass image was 'borrowed.' The Medusa image is a modern Medusa representation sold as computer screen wallpaper.

barracora topper.jpg medusa topper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom