What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Topics not opening properly

Paul R Owen

Site Supporter
Trying to view new posts on Android but they don't open properly? The screen splits into 2 parts and freezes?

Can anyone else confirm?? I dont have an android...

Nothing has changed from this end - however that doesnt mean there's not an issue..

Can anyone else confirm?? I dont have an android...

Nothing has changed from this end - however that doesnt mean there's not an issue..
Looks like it's fixed. What always happens is about once a week I get a pop up suggesting I download Tapatalk. However, today this wasn't getting displayed correctly so it kept jumping to Tapatalk.

Yeah it was going mad with Tapatalk with me the other day - every post I opened was throwing the prompt, and then if you declined it showed the post for a second and then threw the Tapatalk prompt again.

It seemed to sort itself out when I tried a couple of hours later though, so I'd forgotten about it.

Edit: On Android that was

I don't understand the Tapatalk thing. I don't have it.
However, when I open Pinballinfo from Android Chrome the welcome screen says Tapatalk and says 100,000 forums? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom