What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOP5 SOLID STATE GOTTLIEBS PLEASE

Nice to see tx getting the love it rightly deserves

It was mad looking at the three we had at NLP,and how each playfield was different colours.I was aware of the different colour trapezoids there,we had light ones on the left machine and darker on the middle and right ones.But noticed quite a big difference under the wireform, @Arv one was more orangy red under there,yet mine has no red at all near the ball drop and mine is not faded.
Shame we haven't got a Vitri-graph one here.Maybe that is my new "grail pin"
I hope everyone enjoyed the Gottlieb row we had at NLP,and at least one or two pinheads,are reevaluating what they think of at least one or two of the pinballs.
The Deadly Weapon there,was actually ppretty deep-Ad Jonker9the owner)explained them to me.shame so rare-less than 900 made:(

Oh yeah,TX,TX,TX sure everyone heard that at least twenty times.I accidently turned all three up to near full volume(and the Robo-wars ):p

Back
Top Bottom