What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 5 sterns?

Thanks to everyone who gave input. Despite hoping for inspiration. I realised that with LOTR, TWD and ACDC, I already had a great Stern bunch. So I watched another video and lumped on a Dialled In. Blame the red wine and me being in a good mood.

Stern 's achilles heel is the build quality

Why not get a Dialed-in ? I am not a fan of hobbit or WOZ (mainly theme issues for me), DI seems a different animal altogether.

Indeed, go to Tilt. There is a great modern stern line up. Plus di.

Stern 's achilles heel is the build quality

Why not get a Dialed-in ? I am not a fan of hobbit or WOZ (mainly theme issues for me), DI seems a different animal altogether.

Indeed, go to Tilt. There is a great modern stern line up. Plus di.

Hah, see the comment above yours? :)

Thanks to everyone who gave input. Despite hoping for inspiration. I realised that with LOTR, TWD and ACDC, I already had a great Stern bunch. So I watched another video and lumped on a Dialled In. Blame the red wine and me being in a good mood.

Had a great laugh on DI the other week, lots to do and great fun whilst doing it !!

In my view:

TWD
Ghostbusters
Spider-Man
Star Trek
WPT

Bubbling under - Batman '66. Lyman is about to Spider-Man it!

Ok, here's my 2 pence worth...
Metallica
Tron
Avengers
Game of Thrones

Hournable mentions to:
AC/DC
GB
TWD
X-men
Ironman
LOTR
Mustang
Batman66

not so highly rated but get a mention:
Transformers
TSPP
Spiderman
POTC
ST
WoF
IJ
Westlemania

I can only just do a "top 5" as there are lots that dont float my boat unfortunately...

1. GB
2. Spiderman
3. AC/DC
4. Metalica
5. WPT

Dont Rate Tron (too much bare PF), TWD (just didnt Gel with it) or GOT..... and hated LOTR as it's FAR too dark...

I'm not normally a fan of Stern games but I bought GB pro recently and love it. It has topper and shaker and both work well together. I would say it's the best themed pin out.

It's now got me thinking about TWD as my next pin..

Right now KISS is my favourite Stern!

A lot of people have dismissed this game because of code but the code is very good, although it definitely would benefit from polish etc.

The sound is the best on any game I have owned. With Spike and the whole concert feel, it is just a game that puts a smile on your face. Obviously if people don't like the music, then it's not for you;)

I prefer KISS to AC/DC and Metallica..... I get that no one else will o_O

I'm not normally a fan of Stern games but I bought GB pro recently and love it. It has topper and shaker and both work well together. I would say it's the best themed pin out.

It's now got me thinking about TWD as my next pin..

Such a great game isn't it. I'd would have loved the topper but that thing is serious money!

Lot of good games right now in my view... :D By the time I've built my cabin it'll be full! LOL

Back
Top Bottom