What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 3 at pinfest

Buddinblack

Registered
Alias
Budd
With most pins confirmed for pinfest now I can safely say what a fantastic line up of pins this year. With that in mind what is everyone looking forward to the most? What’s your top 3. Also what’s the 3 you wish were coming?

I’m really looking forward to playing

1. Foo fighters
2. Scooby Doo
3 Totan

All three I haven’t played before and looking forward to.

Three pins that aren’t coming that I would have liked to have seen are

1. Medieval Madness
2. Jp2 🦖
3. Fish tails (yes I can’t believe there isn’t one on the list either)

Thanks again to all the donators it really is awesome of you all to share your pride and joys for the weekend.

Cheers Alan

I'm looking forward to playing:

Magic Girl
Scooby Doo
Black Hole (a grail after playing on Pinball Arcade)

I've never had a chance to play them before. I wish there was a P3 with Rocs coming (there is a P3, but it's Weird Al only apparently).

Here's the Magic Girl documentary:

And here's ROCS:

I'll bring a Fish Tales another year, once it's renovated :) It's in a renovation queue behind Alien Poker (one day to become Intergalactic Poker Tour edition).

Probably quite similar to a lot of people -
Most looking forward to

Lebowski (love the film never played the pin)

Magic girl (will probably never even see another one)

P3 - concept is interesting but does it feel like real pinball?

P3 - [...] does it feel like real pinball?
Yes, but Heist (the only P3 module I've played) didn't feel as strong as Stern's current output. So, it feels like the opportunity to play several okay tables in the same cab. That said, ROCs is amazing fun, and not something you can do with an ordinary pin, and I haven't played Weird Al or Final Resistance yet (or any of their earlier stuff).

Magic Girl
Scooby Doo
P3 -Weird Al
(Venom - is it going to be there....don't think so)

Wish was there:

Congo
Spanish Eyes
Pinball Circus

Top 3 most looking forward to playing,

James Bond 007
Monster Bash
Cactus Canyon

Top 3 I wish were available for playing,

Bond 60th
Fathom (haggis remake)
Elvira's House of Horrors

Scooby Doo
Weird Al
Magic Girl

What I'd like that isn't there - Wonka - never played it. Nearest I got was being able to see it at Chief Coffee, but couldn't play as it had been sold the previous day :(

Cannot make it this year and gutted, as I really wanted to play Scooby Doo! I know @Gonzo loved it, so would love to hear everyone’s opinion after they have played it.

Last edited:
Cannot make it this year be gutted, as I really wanted to play Scooby Doo! I know @Gonzo loved it, so would love to hear everyone’s opinion after they have played it.

To be fair mate, I sort of dipped a bit with it and started playing Foo Fighters a lot more. However I've updated the code yesterday and have been playing it for at least 2 hours today. It still needs more code but it's got more depth now which it needs because the shots are easy like Halloween.

The new code is a massive improvement.

Cannot make it this year and gutted, as I really wanted to play Scooby Doo! I know @Gonzo loved it, so would love to hear everyone’s opinion after they have played it.
Played it at tpf in march (so older code) thought it was decent, not awesome although great theme. Seemed to be a bit easy and actually drained as I felt I was playing too long as there was still loads of people queuing behind us…

must get another game at pinfest

So many awesome machines to pick from.

I am really looking forward to playing so many of them, but the top 3:

Scooby
Ultraman
James Bond

I am also looking forward to spending far too much time on Goldeneye 😂

Back
Top Bottom