What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOM Theatre of Magic ROM

May sound obvious but how do the wires look going from the battery holder, maybe one has been snagged and is just hanging on (just a thought)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Looks like they've been soldered to the back of the board. I might just replace it with a crocodile clip one like I usually have.

A soldered connection is better and more permanent than crock clips. If you messed with the dip switches I would look there first as the potential cause of game resets. If you've disturbed the batteries then it may be a bad contact on the battery connections.

I received the game on Thursday and it was doing a Factory Reset on almost every startup. Bit of a weird one. I only changed the jumpers today. I've changed the batteries today too. Still fooked.

Thanks Paul, the new chip arrived today. Unfortunately that didn't work either. I think I will try and see if I can change the security chip but that's the only thing I can think of now. It sounds like it boots up but the DMD never comes on.

Back
Top Bottom