What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOM Theatre of Magic ROM

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
Hi, would anyone be able to burn the latest Soren(?) TOM code to a ROM for me please?

PM with price inc UK postage, thankyou.

The latest rom has doubled my enjoyment of this great game.
Mrs Tox is a fan of the ball being returned after draining when hitting the chest.
Well worth adding to your machine.

The latest rom has doubled my enjoyment of this great game.
Mrs Tox is a fan of the ball being returned after draining when hitting the chest.
Well worth adding to your machine.

Machine doesn't even arrive for another couple of weeks but thought I'd like to get prepared :)

Did you grab the latest version? Its been removed from the thread on pinside.

Yeah thats the last one i have. Any reason for him pulling all the links?

Anybody know if you have to change U22 when swapping this ROM? I have a TOM sitting in the garden.

Just to clarify. Do I need a new security U22 chip or are they all the same? The machine has one but when I try the new ROM (not installed in this pic) nothing happens. Just a pop. Boards light red. DMD never comes on.
DSC_1144.JPG

CF0F8 which Paul burned went straight into my machine without changing any other chips, I’ll check other chips tomorrow after work and post some pix of the board.

@Rob zombie - happy to fire you a new chip just to prove the issues off that if it would help Rob....

That would be brill Paul. Lets wait until we see Toxteth O'Gradys pic first though just in case its the U22. One thing I did notice is that the ROM is labelled for a Jurassic Park game but details the TOM f080. So not really sure what's what.

oops - that doesnt look right at all... Will drop you a PM and get you a fresh one out today, just in case!

Thanks Paul. It could be just a labelling error, but reading through the thread on Pinside I think I should get a U22 error message if it was incorrect U22. So weird that I never even noticed that Jurassic Park label myself when I opened the box the other week 😂

Already in the post (Nice early morning walk!!) :D

Apologies for that - Seems really strange that i put Jurassic park - suspect the image is correct.... however rather be safe than sorry :)

Ok so I figured out that the red box switches are jumpers that define your country settings. At least I think that's the case anyway. Its a bit unclear what the correct combination should be. But I think mine is set wrong. But then, yours make no sense either.
1587202364226.png1587202364226.png

Ok so I figured out that the red box switches are jumpers that define your country settings. At least I think that's the case anyway. Its a bit unclear what the correct combination should be. But I think mine is set wrong. But then, yours make no sense either.
View attachment 105582View attachment 105582

Back
Top Bottom