What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ToM PF Decals

Eddie Twadds

Registered
Have a ToM in need of some love with worn inserts around Theatre and the book. Spirit Ring insert is also fubarred. Anyone had any experience with the various decals or overlays currently on offer? See below:

www.pinball.center_media_image_image_42101_1.jpg

i.ebayimg.com_images_i_301088922341_0_1_s_l1000.jpg

Not sure where they originate from. A couple of the German sites have them and the bottom ones are 'allegedly' a genuine WMS/Bally part.

Be wary of Classic Arcades! I've had a few things from them that weren't the best quality including some drop target decals for Pinball Magic which were utter sh*t. In the end I bought a proper set from PSPA in Oz.

Hi Eddie i had some spirit ring decals made a looong time ago for a battered playfield lense they were reverse printed so you dont have to put mylar over them and as long as you level the damage (i used automotive 2 part clear ) they look great pretty sure i have 2 left you can have if you want to mail me off group at Dactoles@aol.com with your address i will get them off to you
cheers
Keith

Back
Top Bottom