What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays issues

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

I was alerted to an issue on the forum by @RudeDogg1 (thank you!!) earlier this afternoon. Typically (doesnt this always just happen!) it was whilst my personal PC was in bits awaiting a delivery from Amazon of a new NVMe.

Spoke with the hosts, told them the issue (that it looked like an SSL issue), and then waited for over three hours for them to fix it.

Bearing in mind that the SSL cert is supplied by my provider, i will be asking questions as to why it was allowed to expire in the first place. However in the meantime, it seems to be fixed.

Many apologies for the unscheduled downtime - first time in a good few years thankfully!

Paul

It's easy to do with ssl as the rules have changed the certificate you could buy for two years, but still needs to be reissued every year, it's a pain, can get confusing, even though the cert is still technically valid

Hi all,

I was alerted to an issue on the forum by @RudeDogg1 (thank you!!) earlier this afternoon. Typically (doesnt this always just happen!) it was whilst my personal PC was in bits awaiting a delivery from Amazon of a new NVMe.

Spoke with the hosts, told them the issue (that it looked like an SSL issue), and then waited for over three hours for them to fix it.

Bearing in mind that the SSL cert is supplied by my provider, i will be asking questions as to why it was allowed to expire in the first place. However in the meantime, it seems to be fixed.

Many apologies for the unscheduled downtime - first time in a good few years thankfully!

Paul

Had it a few times Paul and you have my sympathies mate.

I bet your phone was buzzing.

I was with a company called namecheap once and my footie forum was down for a long time so I totally understand.

Back
Top Bottom