What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tobin aka devon020305 on eBay

C'mon everybody, three cheers for Tobin ! :thumbs:

I'm starting to feel bad for the guy.

I guess he doesn't deserve to get a bad rep, just because he scammed a few people. Let's all give him a hug and tell him how much we love him.

doesn't deserve to get a bad rep, just because he scammed a few people

Exactly why he deserves the Rap he gets. Ok he may have mellowed, maybe improved a little, however leopards and spots come to mind.

I guess it's simple - if you want the machine, go check it over first, as you would any other machine, and dont buy sight unseen! :)

Yep that's the best policy always go and look at a game first, unless it's a new stern or something that you know had probably had an easy life
we have all made mistakes like that ... Just look at the Star Wars I picked up off here sight unseen, it's twatted and still not working , total money pit..... I only blame my self for that as I went on pictures and didn't look it over.
Also drove all the way recently to look at a fathom and decided to walk from that one and I know the guy who has bought it has had a fair few issues with that, always if you can see the game first.

If anyone ever wants to buy anything from Tobin ping me a message and i will happily look it over for you and send pics etc I drive past his gaff most days of the week on my way into town. Although I know very little about the mechanics of machines I can spot a dog quite quickly :)

Cheers

Nice offer there Will, will keep you in mind to over look a machine if anything comes up I might be interested in,
Cheers buddy. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom