Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2015
Bingley
For Sale is my TNA pinball machine. It’s fully loaded with all the extras

-plastic protectors
-interior artwork
-shaker motor
-knocker

It’s in beautiful condition as you’d expect from HUO and is fitted with the star post washers to protect the playfield. Plays fantastic, sounds fabulous and cab is stunning.

Price is £5850 and you’re welcome to bob in, inspect and have a few games :thumbs:

OP
Marble Madness

Marble Madness

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2015
Bingley
The hypnotic beat is awesome, it’s fitted with the dampening tape so there’s none of that annoying glass rattle :thumbs: and still looking for its new home

Durzel

Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2017
Bath, UK
I keep thinking about this :( I don't have the room, or really the cash without choosing to dip into some earmarked funds, but when I played it at Tilt it was a revelation. Super fast, super original.

I assume no more of these are being made? Was it a limited run only?

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
May 29, 2013
Riccall, North Yorks.
Alias
Paul G
I keep thinking about this :( I don't have the room, or really the cash without choosing to dip into some earmarked funds, but when I played it at Tilt it was a revelation. Super fast, super original.

Not enough room or cash? Never stopped >90% of us on here :)

this is killing me also.....
me too... roll-on LOTR sale.

OP
Marble Madness

Marble Madness

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2015
Bingley

I believe around 500 were produced originally, this model had the extras added on. It’s no Stern factory firing them out so grab one while you can there may be some wait :thumbs:

Reactions: Durzel

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
For such a limited run, a few ended up in the UK - testament to the quality of the game.

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
playpinball.uk
Alias
Neil McRae
epic game that's why I was so ****ed off about the play field chipping.

they made 550. I think 6 originally made it into the UK and I think Phil got a couple more. Nothing quite like it.

If you haven't played it come to my tourney on the 8th of march :D http://playpinball.uk

Neil.
IMG_9234.jpg