What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold TNA CE

Jmac

Site Supporter
I’ve bought a few pins recently so something has to give. So up for the chop is my TNA CE. Approximately 150 ish plays from new. Not a mark on it. Plays fast as tna should. I’ve put the metal precision flippers in it but if I’m totally honest if I was going to keep it I’d swap them out to a different pin as it doesn’t need them. The original flipper mechs are included in the sale too. I also put one of Ant’s polished shooter rods in as I think it suits the game more than the standard original.

As for price I know one of these sold a couple of months back for 8k and an original needing a shop for 7500 around Xmas so I’ll ask for the same. £7995 via bacs.

Happy for it to be picked up near Bedford with easy access or Martin has been here way too many times

Any questions or more pictures then drop me a pm

IMG_0212.jpeg
IMG_0213.jpeg
IMG_0214.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg
IMG_0216.jpeg
IMG_0217.jpeg
IMG_0219.jpeg
IMG_0218.jpeg
IMG_0211.jpeg
IMG_0210.jpeg
IMG_0209.jpeg
IMG_0208.jpeg
IMG_0207.jpeg

I am coming with you to confessional with you, didn’t expect this to come up

A rare opportunity for a unique pin that has the feel of a classic with looks and sound of a modern game.
PF may have the theme and hype going for it but this is already a tried and tested game that will stand the test of time.
Snooze and you will lose and no luck needed with this sale and I’m sure Jon will miss it.

I’m very tempted but don’t have the funds till May. Also going to play pf tonight that may be fighting for those funds too. Plus moving house plus plus plus
Glws John
Got my name on the Dutch pinball one 🫣

Back
Top Bottom