What's new

Wanted Titan rubbers for JP2

DevilzAvocado

Registered
Hi,

Can anyone point me to where I can get a set of Titan rubbers for JP2? Preferably green. On their site I couldn't see game-specific sets, but I might have missed it.

Godzilla is better.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi,

Can anyone point me to where I can get a set of Titan rubbers for JP2? Preferably green. On their site I couldn't see game-specific sets, but I might have missed it.

Godzilla is better.

Thanks,

Tom

I ordered some Titans for Batman & Jurassic Park from PinballShop.nl on April 1st but not received anything yet.

I believe they're a reputable company and I'm sure they'll arrive but if you want them quickly I'd look elsewhere .

I ordered some Titans for Batman & Jurassic Park from PinballShop.nl on April 1st but not received anything yet.

I believe they're a reputable company and I'm sure they'll arrive but if you want them quickly I'd look elsewhere .
I’d definitely chase that up Gonzo, they’re usually super quickly - literally a few days.
You’ve probably ordered 1 item that wasn’t in stock and that’s caused the delay maybe?

Have you received a tracking number? Or have they just not shipped it yet?

Not shipped yet. They're usually very good so I'm not concerned.
Wierd they message me direct when they are out of stock on something and ask if I want an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom