What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Tiny Bolts & Nuts

mark adams

Registered
I have three standup targets that were front mounted so in order to change them to rear mounted i drilled out the rivet to switch the mount to the rear only to discover i don't have any bolts small enough to bolt them back together.
Seems to be about 1mm diameter and approx 15mm length.
Any ideas where i can obtain these??

I'll have a look in the garage later on. Got loads of that sort of stuff from when I was making spectacles up for the wifes shop.
Failing that she'll have some there.

image.jpeg image.jpeg Not as successful as I hoped. Longest bolts at the shop are 1cm. I have some fatter, 1.6mm that are self tapping.
I know longer ones are available, they are used for rimless spex, the thickness of the edge of the lens depends on the prescription, so you'd put a long bolt in, do up the nut & snip off the surplus.
If the above are no use google "spectacle prescription house", find a local one & buy/blag.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom