What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timeshock on iPad

myPinballs

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
Jim
Well then, this was worth the wait i think. The rendering is flipping awesome. I waited until it was released to download and play and didn't look too much at anything online so it was more of a surprise. Well worth the wait

Makes pinball arcade look more than a little PANTS

timeshock-ipad.jpg

Thanks for the tip off, I've never played this before so I'm curious to see what it's like. Just downloaded the free version...

Hmm i was in on the kickstarter for this...

Got an email (before christmas I think) telling me it had been submitted to Apple for approval etc, I would have thought I get an other telling me its ready for my free download..

I'm very impressed, has the look and feel of a real machine, even when this pin doesn't exist ....yet. Time for pinball arcade to start raising their game ?

I'm very impressed, has the look and feel of a real machine, even when this pin doesn't exist ....yet. Time for pinball arcade to start raising their game ?

Timeshock set the standard for electronic pinball games back in the day, and it does it again today. Other developers (pinball arcade) should take a long hard look at what they are doing

Hopefully. They can start by porting the PS4 lighting over to PC finally, although a physics upgrade and virtual cab support wouldn't hurt either!

Timeshock set the standard for electronic pinball games back in the day, and it does it again today. Other developers (pinball arcade) should take a long hard look at what they are doing

Nice one , you changed your tune :) Now stop giving them money!

Just bear in mind how long it took them to bring 1 table to ios, over 2 years by my estimation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom