What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Machine - newbie

Richrox986

Registered
Hi all,

I bought a Time Machine table end of last year. I had a PInbot 15 years ago, so I'm not completely new to table ownership. This table doesn't have a spirit level built in, so its sitting as it is when it arrived.

It's not easy to hit the wider ramps and often the ball jumps out of the ramps if you get a good hit. As pictured, the ball gets caught behind the yellow pop bumper regularly. Any advice if anyone has the same table, interested to know if you have a similar situation or how best to ensure the table is at it's correct angle?

Thanks!

IMG_1216.jpg
IMG_1215.jpg
IMG_1214.jpg
Rich

HI Rich,

Sounds to me like the playfield pitch is not steep enough and the ball is not travelling fast enough , try lowering the front of the cabinet a little. Have a look at this video for some info and tips on levelling. Some people also use a mobile phone app for checking the playfield pitch as a guide.

I have a Time Machine and can't say I have ever seen the ball sit behind the left pop bumper yet. Not so sure what pitch mine is set up just now, but it plays pretty fast. I just adjust the leg levellers to suit what I feel is right.

Back
Top Bottom