What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tilt's 8th Birthday - Monster Madness - 29th October

First time at Tilt and what a great venue.
Well done to Gene on another great tournament and a great turn out of competitors as well.

A quick summary of the final results for everyone. I'll probably post a little report of some sort later on.

Thanks everyone for coming and to Kirk as well as the Tilt staff and gang for the huge parts they played in making the day a success.

Thanks to everyone who came out today, super great atmosphere and lots of amazing feedback.

Really appreciated all the kind words

Machines held up well, if you did find any issues email me at kirk@tiltbrum.com so I can get them sorted

@Genotime worked super hard and did a great job

Now we know it works we'll be doing more :)

Congrats on Nathan on the Win :)

Thanks so much to Gene for another great job running the comp and Kirk for being such an awesome host. Had a really enjoyable day even if my performance was the complete opposite.

Highly recommed Tilt as a pinball venue - incredible line up of the latest machines and 90s classics.

Congrats to Nathan for the win, definitely need to watch out for ths guy!

Great day yesterday, only ruined by my final game of under 3mil on Elvira - wouldn't have been so bad but I only needed 10mil to make the final:oops:

Looking forward to the next one.

Big thanks to Gene for a very well-run competition, and to Kirk for hosting. It was my first time at Tilt, but definitely won't be my last - really enjoyed it. Some great games, interesting venue, the beer was very good, but best of all was a great crowd of people.

Looking forward to the next one.

Oh, and @Tilt_Birmingham , I'll bring the camera and take a few photos next time!

Brilliant as usual with Gene's comps. Extremely well run. Great venue thanks to Kirk, and a good crowd of friendly competitors. Couldn't want for more really. Looking forward to the next one :)

Had a fantastic day and will gladly attend many more comps at Tilt, such a great line-up of games over the three floors (and you get plenty of exercise on those steps between rounds!)

Was super excited to come away with the win, putting up a 530+ million on Bond in a final when I'd usually be feeling the pressure too much to do anything of note was a relief (and whilst accidentally logged in as @Wayne J too, thankfully didn't lower that average by much and you got a couple of achievements out of me 😂 ) Thanks to Gene, Kirk and Tilt staff for an awesome comp.

Back
Top Bottom