What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event image

Tilt Super Series #2 & Jaws Launch Party

Tilt Super Series #2 & Jaw Launch Party

Sunday 28th April 2024
Doors -10:00
Starts - 11:00

Super Series #2

Same format as previous two tournaments as its working well - 12 Rounds of Matchplay with finals

Jaws Launch Party
Highscore Comp on Jaws with finals

Should be another fun day, there will be loads of prizes and free giveaways during the day!

Registration is now open at https://tiltbrum.com/#/super/

We should also JJP Elton John by then too

Every tournament has a really great atmosphere and is friendly, who to see you all soon :)

SUPER SERIES.jpg

Some day I will make it to one of your events but already busy that weekend sadly. Which edition of Jaws are you getting in?

was great to meet you on Wednesday @Tilt_Birmingham and play some pins. Although, I think if we had another game on Jaws, I would have had you :) (I wish) The machines all played so great, and if you ever don't have room to store that Congo, let me know :)
Gonna try and rearrange some stuff so i can make the 18th. will let you know

Registered and paid for James and myself.
Come on everyone - let's get those numbers up and support Kirk/Tilt and the Super Series. I believe there are a few interested that haven't signed up yet - do get involved if you are on the fence for what I'm sure will be an excellent day 😀

Thanks to everyone for coming along

Apart from the hiccup at the beginning the event really well and ran on time :)

After 12 rounds of matchplay

1. Nick Marshall
2. Kirk Sadler
3. Andrew Foster
4. Yuen Aw
5. Kevin Donovan
6. Simon Peacock

All went straight into the Quarterfinals

In the playoffs we seen Kevin Smith Ian Clarke, Conrad Chambers and Paul Owen play Addams Family with both Ian and Kevin progressing into the Quarterfinals with scores both over 100m

Quarterfinals

Nick Marshall v Keven Smith
Nick picked Avengers Infinity Quest and won and Kevin picked Indy 500 and losing so Nick progressed to the Semi's 2-0

Kirk Sadler v Ian Clarke
Kirk picked Godzilla and won and Ian picked Creature and losing so Kirk progressed to the Semi's 2-0

Andrew Foster v Simon Peacock
Andrew picked Jurassic Park and won, Simon picked Foo Fighters and won and Andrew picked Godzilla for the decider... Simon put up an impressive 484m and Andrew went into ball 3 on under 20m but after a while managed to hunt down Simon and progressed to the Semi's 2-1

Yuen Aw v Kevin Donovan
Yuen picked Batman 66 and won and Kevin picked Foo Fighters and lost so Yuen progressed to the Semi's 2-0

Semi Finals

Nick v Yuen
Nick picked ACDC and won with 555m and a ball to spare and Yuen picked Jurassic Park and lost so Nick secured his spot into the Final

Kirk v Andrew
Kirk picked James Bond and with an impressive first ball of 430m, Andrew had a fumble on both his first and second ball but managed on his third to put at impressive 842m up after a power pack multi ball. Kirk had his work cut out and after a double danger and laz he settled down and ground it out to beat Andrew

Andrew picked Indy 500 and never finding his feet Kirk won progressing to the Finals

Finals

Nick v Kirk
After a dominate performance on ACDC Nick picked it again and won and Kirk picked Batman 66 and lost

So well done to Nick on the win!

Last edited:
Just to add my thanks to @Tilt_Birmingham for running the event. A really enjoyable day, good to catch up with a lot of the regulars, and great to meet quite a few new players.

Good also to get a chance to play Jaws.

Looking forward to the next one! 👍

thanks, @Tilt_Birmingham , had a fantastic time, and it was great putting some faces to people's avatars :) . It was cool to meet people and just chat pinball. Luke had a great time as well, still has a massive smile for beating me
Good to meet you and Luke Craig.

It was a great day, really enjoyed it as always.

Back
Top Bottom