What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TILT GRAPHICS IRON MAIDEN RAMP DECALS OVERVIEW AND REVIEW : VIDEO

wiggy07

Registered
I recently installed the Iron Maiden ramp decals created by Tilt Graphics. The decal installation went fairly easy after negotiating the curves and imperfections of the ramps.
The decal material is made of the heavy vinyl that is used for the game blades that can be purchased from Tilt Graphics as well. The graphics and theme of the decals really fit into the Iron Maiden pinball world. Tilt Graphics makes great products for the pinball community.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress....maiden-ramp-decals-overview-and-review-video/

YouTube Video :

Attachments

• Iron Maiden Ramp Decals.jpg
    Iron Maiden Ramp Decals.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Left Ramp 1.jpg
    Left Ramp 1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Overview.jpg
    Overview.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Ramp Decals.jpg
    Ramp Decals.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Right Ramp 3.jpg
    Right Ramp 3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 37
How are these holding up after a couple of weeks?

I fitted similar ones to my Met Prem, but the started to wear from the ball following exactly the same route (around the outside of the ramp).

How are these holding up after a couple of weeks?

I fitted similar ones to my Met Prem, but the started to wear from the ball following exactly the same route (around the outside of the ramp).
Wayne, thx for reaching out. The material is really thick. The material that is used for the ramp decals are the side blade material. Really thick and durable it seems. I play my Maiden often but not thousands of plays often. As of now the ramp decals look great and seem like they will hold up for quite a while. I am sure if the game gets a lot of plays, the decals will wear out over time. I think the decals look great on the game.

Back
Top Bottom