What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tilt Birmingham - Pinball League

I wish I could - I live in London but travel to Birmingham with work quite frequently and I finally managed to stop in Tilt for an hour or so last week. Really liked the place and can't wait to get back later this week.

I'll be there, seeing as I'm running it.
Games in comp (on free play) will be MM, GoT, TAF, AcDc & Kiss.
Also JD, TAv & BDK I think!
All welcome

i went to Tilt on thursday for a few lunch beers and pinball as it was my birthday! Great place! Loved it!

Dunc

Yes...was there tonight. Tilt is a great place.

Tonight was a good, friendly atmosphere for the first league meeting. I'd say around 20 of us there tonight. Looking forward to the next one!

You did a good job at organising @Wayne J :)

DSC_1229.JPG

Last edited:
Looks good, hoping I can make it along to the next one - time just wasn't on my side today!

FB_IMG_1453837872295.jpg Find attached the ACTUAL results from last night!
Apologies for the initial error, I blame the craft beers at Tilt!

Last edited:
You know that massive castle thing in the middle gives lots of points if you keep hitting it ;)

Just a reminder that the next Monday night League Meeting is a little over a week away (29th).

Why not pop down and get some cheeky practice in beforehand?

Game are likely to be ST (Stern), Kiss, GoT, MM & IM. Plenty more there to choose from as well (AcDc, BDK, HS2, SW, JD, TAF)

Back
Top Bottom