What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This got me curious...

Zygaphorym

Registered
i.imgur.com_Vg45WOW.png

I apologise for the awful image quality but I'm kinda' interested about this mysterious machine that got offered as the highest prize in one of the seasons of obscure videogame TV show 'Games World'. I'm not sure if there is extra information about this table lurking on the internet but please tell me what you think.

Also, here's the bit in question (at 29:36 in this video):

I tried looking at IPDB and it's not even listed!

Looks like a custom one off game based on the Megadrive game Dragons Revenge released by Tengen. Have a look at the translite and compare it to the box art here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Revenge
Hmm... This is some interesting stuff.

EDIT: Upon further studying of the video, I saw what looks like a dual upper playfield (on the left and right of the top) and a familiar yellow colour on the top-right of the playfield and could possibly make out a Gottlieb-style alpha-numerical display. I'm not entirely sure about this myself but I do think it looks a bit like a re-skin of Gottlieb's 'Rock' (1985).

Last edited:
I agree with Chris above, it appears to be a one off Dragons Revenge by Tengen What an amazing prize to get such a unique pinball machine. I wonder if it still exists?

I agree with Chris above, it appears to be a one off Dragons Revenge by Tengen What an amazing prize to get such a unique pinball machine. I wonder if it still exists?
Depends on if the production company of the TV show, 'Hewland International', still exists. Also, if the table's still alive and there is more recent evidence to its existence, I'm sure its value will be through the goddamn roof!

Ohhh exciting someone should defo go on the hunt for that machine :)

I had a Philips CDI and a 3DO games system, God I was a spoilt little ****

Back
Top Bottom