What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things you need that you wish someone had told you...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Oh god... my first pinball arrives in the next couple of weeks, being delivered by Martin... do I seriously need to invest in a trolley asap? Surely I'll be alright moving one pin into its new home...

How wide are your doors? Getting them in or out of rooms, for me, is a bigger problem than moving them about quite frequently. The B/W games have backboxes about the same width as my door frames. Maybe <2mm each side clearance!

I'm getting a window converted to a door next week to let me get bigger machines straight into the arcade. It should then give me a space about 32" wide; backbox on the incoming pin is 29".

Martin's had my pin for a few weeks. We're waiting for this door to be ready so then it should "slide right in" :)

Someone once told me this arcade collecting lark was a slippery slope... 18 months later and I'm getting building work done. And looking at the property market.

Back
Top Bottom