What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Themes you'd like to see

Red Dwarf

There's an okay virtual table someone cooked up, weird flipper setup though if I remember rightly.

@cooldan , Monty Python could be quality if done right, lots of ridiculous themes and clips to throw in!

I'd still pay silly cash for a quality Blues Brothers table - lots of great music, quotes, get the band back together, pop bumpers increment number of cop cars destroyed... :D

not necessarily a Hellraiser, just wondering if it was in the realms of possibility to build one's own theme machine

Have you just skimmed past previous posts? :)

It's possible to do anything you want. Depending on your skills, you can either do a fully custom game or re-theme a table with your own game code , or an easy re-theme using existing switches adding sound/music.

The main one has been a P-ROC controller board but there's a couple more boards coming soon. FAST & Heck Board.

I'd still pay silly cash for a quality Blues Brothers table

Show me the money.

Big Bang Bar remake ;)
Sin City
Bladerunner

You're the only person I've ever seen mention Sin City for a pin :)

I put it on the other night to take notes from film and see how or if it could work. For starters the art is perfect from comics, no problems there, audio is quality from film, but just didn't make sense for a pin with all your lead characters pretty much dying from different plots.

I kept the notes for the backburner but I just couldn't see it working. Would love to try and work it in but can only see it being ok for a nice looking early SS or EM but not mode based.

Apart from the obvious other themes that should've been done years ago I'm gonna do one of these next.
Weird Science
Terrahawks (Early SS)
Waynes World
Life Of Brian
Ninja Scroll

And any of the dark horse comics. Akira, Ghost in the shell

'At the Dentists' (where I am now waiting to be drilled so I'm getting ideas):

Each time up a ramp you get a different drilling noise. Targets cause screams. Obviously tooth-like drop targets to be smashed from a giant mouth. Some kind of syringe toy. Suction noises. Flashes to represent X rays. Evil organ music. Modes: Root Canal ... Tooth Fairy ... False Teeth ... Canines ... Dental Records ... Gingivitis ....

You get the idea.

Last edited:
@cooldan I wonder how many people want to relive their dentist experience for fun? :cool:
Good luck at the dentists. I hate them.

Have you just skimmed past previous posts? :)

It's possible to do anything you want. Depending on your skills, you can either do a fully custom game or re-theme a table with your own game code , or an easy re-theme using existing switches adding sound/music.

The main one has been a P-ROC controller board but there's a couple more boards coming soon. FAST & Heck Board.

Show me the money.

I saw the replies, just clarifying where I was going with my previous post ;) Way out of my league anyway... I have yet to even mod a machine, so building from scratch is light-years away :p

+1 for Monty Python.
Or just Life of Brian would be awesome.
Also +1 for Blues brothers

Think they should deffo consider pairing machines to fight against each other. Not physically joined but by cable or wifi. You control devices toys traps etc on your opponants machine and vice versa. A battle type game.
Gary or jack if you read this you can buy my idea for a small fee

Think they should deffo consider pairing machines to fight against each other. Not physically joined but by cable or wifi. You control devices toys traps etc on your opponants machine and vice versa. A battle type game.
Gary or jack if you read this you can buy my idea for a small fee
NBA Fastbreak style ?

In the way they are connected yes. Not sure of how each other player affects the other player in nba but im sure yes.
Imagine even being able to turn off your opponents flippers for a second or fire extra balls etc

No reason why stuff like that can't be done.
The implications are endless, certain games would be better than others like Transformers, were you have two sides against each other.

Did you ever see the 3 Jungle Lord machines stuck together? Just reminded me of that and what a PITA it would be to move it.

Ahhhhh. Make it stop!!!! Sounds like my nightmares!!! You can hear the kid in the beginning whinging and I just know it the noise of that thing....lol.

Seriously awesome feat of modding madness however. Love that kind of thing. thanks. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom