What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Themed lineups !

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Finally got Surf N Safari back in the land of the living and in so doing it completes my 'Brighton beach bum surf watersports' themed side of the Shack :eyebrows: Baywatch, Surf N Safari, Whitewater and Fish Tales ..........gonna get wet !

DSCF3497.jpg

Anyone else got any themes goin on ? :eyebrows:

Monsters and goulies with my TAF and CFTBL.
I don't have enough space or money but would also add MB if I could. I considered getting any pin with a Universal Monster but couldn't find many options, Frank and BSD are not universal machines....

Space/Science Fiction - SST, STTNG, ID4, RFM, DM all going to get shoved into my shack (assuming I get around to building it at the weekend)

Got my natural disasters going on:)

image.jpg

Other than that the theme is alpha numeric. FH, WW, ES, TAXI, BOP
Although I am starting to miss DMD.

Finally got Surf N Safari back in the land of the living and in so doing it completes my 'Brighton beach bum surf water sports' themed side of the Shack :eyebrows: Baywatch, Surf N Safari, Whitewater and Fish Tales ..........gonna get wet !

View attachment 1406

Anyone else got any themes goin on ? :eyebrows:

Thats also a great hillbilly theme of pins you have there Ive.

I've got a Mel Gibson appreciation theme going on, with my solitary Lethal Weapon 3 pin. :)

GrizZ - you've got some great machines there. Is this a private collection in your own home?
(jealous mode....) :)

Back
Top Bottom