What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Theatre of Magic

Get the original Supernova at lower cost. Not worth the extra for version II if you ask me.

Sorry to go OT....

This is a great machine and a very nice example. They don't come up for sale that often so who ever buys it will be getting a cracking machine at a very fair price. Had mine over 10 years and definitely a keeper

South Coast Theatre of Magic Assassins (SCTOMA) eat your hearts out................
Dave the Taxman

Get the original Supernova at lower cost. Not worth the extra for version II if you ask me.

Sorry to go OT....

I have more wine. Shouldn't really be buying a new synth every month, I've hardly had chance to play the Sub 37 I bought before xmas. These things are more addictive than pinball machines :(

Nooooo???!!
Screenshot_2018-01-16-17-46-45.png

4 grand for a TOM FFS the worlds gone mad.......

Clearly there are differences of option; some think its a fair price for a TOM; they are like houses right now >> fine to pay silly prices as long as you dont need to sell after the crash

The RRP is £6497.00 guys. Always check the RRP before saying something is too expensive and making a fool of yourself ;)

The RRP is £6497.00 guys. Always check the RRP before saying something is too expensive and making a fool of yourself ;)

OMG; did not know there was such a thing as RRP for an item that is no longer made silly us

OMG; did not know there was such a thing as RRP for an item that is no longer made silly us

Why yes, yes indeed there is. Nobody knows who does the recommending though. Some crazy dude at HLD.

I bet when the ToM remake comes out they sell boatloads at 8K! I'll be getting one for sure and replacing my old one.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom