What's new

Sold Theatre of Magic

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Not sure if I should do this but time for a change so here goes....

Lovely condition please look at the photos and ask any questions

Playfield and inserts are all nice
Both ramps are new
New "gold" legs
Rottendog CPU
Led's to inserts and back box
New "pot's" installed to hocas pocas boards
Cabinet in good condition

£4000

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG

Be honest with yourself, they don't come up often so you may as well click the buy it now button.....do it, do it, do it

Oh god. It was hard enough letting the BOP slip by at £1500 but this is just painful.

Must be strong.

Why can't people have the decency to sell these things in August when I get my bonus? Not in flippin January after the kids have taken out shares in Playmobil and Lego, plus a cambelt service and booking a holiday in the morning? Damn damn damn. Drat and tarnation.

I'd estimate at a rate of 12min per glass we're probably looking at 24mins or thereabouts until its definitely sold...or I'm asleep dribbling on the sofa...

Well there have been 4 inquiry's so I guess its provisionally sold. martin was 1st but he was just boarding a flight back from India so I will confirm tomorrow.

So MJA are your initials Martin? I thought I had entered them while I was a bit pi**ed as mine are MSA, should have known I'm not that good :rofl:

Well there have been 4 inquiry's so I guess its provisionally sold. martin was 1st but he was just boarding a flight back from India so I will confirm tomorrow.

So MJA are your initials Martin? I thought I had entered them while I was a bit pi**ed as mine are MSA, should have known I'm not that good :rofl:
MJA = @Michael J.

Looks really nice. I am sure the new owner will enjoy. Just make sure it stays within this community.

I thought I'd done well not to buy this while drunk. Woke up this morning to find I'd put an eBay offer on a rack mount synthesizer! Aaaarrrgh

Back
Top Bottom