What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Walking Dead pro

I won’t be selling mine for a while
Edited Cleland code with the Woodbury thump connected up to a powered Polk sub which is shared with GB, flipper fidelity in the cab and both this and gb sound stunning.
I put milky drops in with red led bar attached to the drop target mech so can now actually see the drop targets 😀

Attachments

• 5C33C73E-513D-4875-AE57-48A211F6249B.jpeg
    5C33C73E-513D-4875-AE57-48A211F6249B.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 1527364A-78CB-4370-9DB4-300ACD58DA6B.jpeg
    1527364A-78CB-4370-9DB4-300ACD58DA6B.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 77
  • 6AB88CB2-330F-4CC1-AC58-132916CB0512.jpeg
    6AB88CB2-330F-4CC1-AC58-132916CB0512.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 73
  • 28C1A659-894A-4743-B947-88A56B284E97.jpeg
    28C1A659-894A-4743-B947-88A56B284E97.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 86
  • FB8352F8-37C5-44C7-A479-B389EBF6AC9A.jpeg
    FB8352F8-37C5-44C7-A479-B389EBF6AC9A.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 84
Edited Cleland code with the Woodbury thump connected up to a powered Polk sub which is shared with GB, flipper fidelity in the cab and both this and gb sound stunning.
I put milky drops in with red led bar attached to the drop target mech so can now actually see the drop targets [emoji3]
You should think about adding some mods to your machines now and then.... [emoji41]

I put milky drops in with red led bar attached to the drop target mech so can now actually see the drop targets 😀

That topper looks great👌 It's my dream to own a TWD some day (if and when I have space and the £££) - I'm currently terrible at it, although know if I keep practicing (on the one at Flip Out) it'll make me a better player overall.
On my Vpin I have the game and am currently enjoying the TOOL sound hacked rom (which I believe is the Cleland rom but with all music changed to TOOL), although I'm worse on my vpin than the real thing he he

Been to Horde a few times, but Siege, Last Man Standing, Terminus and Crossbow frenzy all out of reach for me so far.

Didn't even know some of these modes existed..lol
Yeah it's a tough game. To be honest I'm not even sure which of these modes I've activated. When those multi balls are going my brain is in another place entirely. This in the same room as BSD make a sublime combination for the masochists out there :)

Easy games get old fast.

Knowing those modes are there and one day you could get to them keeps me coming back for more...

To qualify modes:

Horde: Light all 6 multikill weapon inserts
Siege : 12 walker kills during Prison multiball
Terminus: play all 5 dead features
Last Man Standing: Kill 115 walkers
Crossbow frenzy/multiball? Hit all crossbow shots during crossbow mode

Last edited:
Pedantic maybe but Horde is light all of the weapons with multi kills - but there are more multikill options that lights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m going to stream TWD on Saturday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been so busy haven’t even uploaded the colour code - but played mine yesterday. Doesn’t get old - epic game. I can’t have two - someone needs to hop on this - I think they are all accounted for on this forum.

if you are basing the play off of playing at a show. You’re missing out. It’s deeper than Most.

58CD2665-7E8B-4A93-B628-5442545A15D3.jpeg

Mines currently tombstoned thanks to some dodgy building work. Could be quite a while before I get to play again. Terrible timing for Christmas.

DSC_0488-01.jpeg

Been so busy haven’t even uploaded the colour code - but played mine yesterday. Doesn’t get old - epic game. I can’t have two - someone needs to hop on this - I think they are all accounted for on this forum.

if you are basing the play off of playing at a show. You’re missing out. It’s deeper than Most.

View attachment 98526
Who turn off the lights ?

Mines currently tombstoned thanks to some dodgy building work. Could be quite a while before I get to play again. Terrible timing for Christmas.

View attachment 98592
Ow er that's not good !!
Not played mine for a few months bean playing on RFM , but played it tonight ,God I am crap on it at the min as my highest score is aprox 10mill lol.

View attachment 98619
God yeah, how is Father Christmas going to get in☺
Seriously though some builders are a nightmare!

The builder who laid the wooden floor in my basement appears to have had the bright idea of glueing the solid oak planks directly to the 1850's stone floor underneath. With moisture coming up and no way for the boards to expand and contract this is the result 6 years later. The whole lots been ripped up and binned now. Currently waiting for the builders to find tiles that match the rest of the basement floor. So no family pinball this year. And my Christmas Day battery changing ritual is also cancelled 😂
FB_IMG_1576484167187.jpgFB_IMG_1576484178677.jpg

The builder who laid the wooden floor in my basement appears to have had the bright idea of glueing the solid oak planks directly to the 1850's stone floor underneath. With moisture coming up and no way for the boards to expand and contract this is the result 6 years later. The whole lots been ripped up and binned now. Currently waiting for the builders to find tiles that match the rest of the basement floor. So no family pinball this year. And my Christmas Day battery changing ritual is also cancelled 😂
View attachment 98620View attachment 98621
Don’t think you need the spirit level there😱
Quick Step vinyl flooring might be another good option, warmer than tiles. No glueing just lays down on a thin foil insulated layer. Had a load fitted on a screeded floor.
Really hard wearing stuff and can’t expand etc. Can’t go wrong with tiles though.

Take a pic of the tiles m8 I'm a tiler might be able to point you in the right direction for a match

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The builders found some similar the other week but they were slightly blacker. These are more of a very dark grey than black.
DSC_0305.JPG

Back
Top Bottom