What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired The Walking Dead (Prem/LE)

Expired Due to no activity

VeeMonroe

Registered
This is foully ugly, has terrible sound effects, I haven’t watched the show, and the theme isn’t officially suitable for a house with young kids in.

HOWEVER, my seven year old already played this at PBR (I took my eyes off him for a split second). He also likes Scared Stiff, Addams Family, and making technical drawings of the gall bladder (he wants to be a medical researcher when he grows up).

My three year old loves the zombies in Minecraft and, having spotted me watching a rules video for TWD, was totally there for the unsuitable theme (“Ooh, zombies, bleurgh, garrrrr, CRUNCH”). I’m sure he would prefer a pin about The Inter-railing Dead, The Driving Dead, or maybe Demolition Derby of the Dead, but - thankfully - those are not a thing. Both boys now know this as the “the pinball about people who walk while dead”. They are both vile children. I love them to pieces.

Anyway, despite TWD also being totally vile, this is probably about the only pin (apart from a couple of classics) I don’t own that I can imagine having in my house permanently - despite hating everything about it except the layout and the code. I play it every time I visit PBR, because it hates me, and would be sad if it left.

If you have one that you’d be willing to sell at some point, please PM me. I need to sell Centaur first to make room.

4523AA12-9353-4CB8-8194-D23AFBF1F17F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom