What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I received one of the best unexpected calls I've had yesterday, "Hatfields, we're 30 mins away"!
Awesome, I'm sure you'll love it.

I'd recommend removing that post by the pop bumpers mine started to lift the artwork after 300 games and that was the longer post with nylock nut plus I left the pin for 30 days with glass off.

It doesn't appear to alter game play, I know @Pick Holder was removing them during his visits.

Attachments

• IMG_20211023_161708.jpg
    IMG_20211023_161708.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 22
Awesome, I'm sure you'll love it.
Thanks mate, I honestly looked at my other pins tonight and thought I might as well sell them all! This is totally the best machine I've owned, its not just a honeymoon phase, I'm a fan of both the band and pinball and this just brings the 2 together in such a well done package its a 10/10 for me and 1000% keeper!

I think you're right, no point chancing it with that post, it seems to be one of the "big 3" danger points, thanks for the reminder, I've been too busy annoying the missus/kids/neighbourhood dogs/etc with the noise to care about anything else!

Received this bad boy today many thanks to @Ads Nems who not only packed it to a stella level but also loaded it into the Van in my absence. My wife and mum went to collect as I'm on training sessions all this week for my new job so its truly appreciated he stepped up to get it on the Van for them.

As promised @Ads Nems here is the video with the topper and amber rod now hooked up. Best score I have so far is 320 Million. I wasn't going to keep the movie code but honesly now I don't want to remove it.
#Sparednoexpense

Last edited:
It must be December 2022 as this has arrived 😂
I’m still in shock and left it on so I can see it from the lounge and know I’m not dreaming lol 😂
Thanks to @Gonzo and @philpalmer for making this happen and the ever reliable Martin for delivering so quickly.
I have to say this has one of, if not, the best custom paint jobs on a pin I’ve ever seen, let alone owned.
Thanks @Gonzo
Now what to mod first …………

Attachments

• 4D5CA990-6550-406F-BE0F-D5E47C48610B.jpeg
    4D5CA990-6550-406F-BE0F-D5E47C48610B.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 44
I’m still in shock and left it on so I can see it from the lounge and know I’m not dreaming lol 😂
Thanks to @Gonzo and @philpalmer for making this happen and the ever reliable Martin for delivering so quickly.
I have to say this has one of, if not, the best custom paint jobs on a pin I’ve ever seen, let alone owned.
Thanks @Gonzo

Really pleased for you mate. I hope it's everything you imaged it would be . . . a great game. You're an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Thanks @Gonzo
My favourite late stern game and a looker as well😎
Enjoy the view👍

Back
Top Bottom