What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

8 Track, eh?. That might explain why a 'Skeet Shoot' still in use in the late 80's played 'Knowing me, knowing you' during games. I never saw Alan Partridge anywhere around, though.

I suppose that one above must've been produced in the changeover from CDI to Chicago Coin, it's got mention of both. And if any younger types are wondering what that metal plate is on the gun platform, I think it's a cigarette rest.

Last edited:
Very small world, the Rodeo EM i have is the very same one in this vid. Also had the same missing part i spotted on the score motor wheel on the back door. Now wondering if the removal of it was deliberate. Oh well must get glass flake sorted then electrics. But i am itching to get stuck in... :)

@Biff can't be many of those in the UK is it maybe the same one being on Luke Wells channel.
Edit. Misread your post, doh!

The thing I like about these shooters is they're normally real rifles, Remington & the like.

Nice pickup to learn something new:thumbs:

Last edited:
Received last week my first Zacc, Queens Castle - traded Rodeo em gun machine with John @Biff .

Still not set up as waiting for the effing shed to be sorted so currently being used as a drinks shelf :)

Once shed is sorted will be on the lookout for some more Zaccs ;)

queenscastle.JPG

3F2B736E-C6E4-4CA8-825B-A771721A2B0E.jpegThanks @Beowulfz07 for doing a deal with me on the Indy500 and all the extras. Another one ticked off the wanted list! The game is in excellent condition! Once the decals are on, it’s going to be next level 🤩
Great to see @Spandangler again, and great to meet @DRD today too. Thanks both for your help this afternoon👍🏼

View attachment 149692Thanks @Beowulfz07 for doing a deal with me on the Indy500 and all the extras. Another one ticked off the wanted list! The game is in excellent condition! Once the decals are on, it’s going to be next level 🤩
Great to see @Spandangler again, and great to meet @DRD today too. Thanks both for your help this afternoon👍🏼
You’re more than welcome and thanks for letting me play your games 😃
I see you’ve had a shift round and put getaway where diner was and moved Dracula over so my favourite game must be where getaway was !
That SOF is a very good game and you now have a really balanced collection but my wife still wouldn’t allow Dracula in the house lol 😂

View attachment 149692Thanks @Beowulfz07 for doing a deal with me on the Indy500 and all the extras. Another one ticked off the wanted list! The game is in excellent condition! Once the decals are on, it’s going to be next level 🤩
Absolute pleasure mate. Some great pinball logistics today.
Space station in the car to Ely. Meet David who came down form Notts. Switcheroo on the driveway, load ss into David’s wagon. Then get diner out of your cave, load her into my wagon. Then get Indy out of the cabin and into the cave 🤣. Followed by some sliding tile antics that would have Rubik’s scratching his swede and Some top quality bants along the way.
Indy 500 is a fantastic sleeper hit and I loved it. Sounds like @Beowulfz07 was fantastic to deal with too. Good times.

I haven't ventured out into pinballworld since covid kicked off. But today was just like the old days ...

Long drive. Grown men that should know better. Sack trolley. Cup of tea. Biscuits. Counting cash in a driveway. Lugging heavy stuff about. Sharkfinning....

Setting up this fella back at the shed ...

20211010_175738.jpg

Thanks to @Spandangler and @Dave Playman for a great escapade.

I haven't ventured out into pinballworld since covid kicked off. But today was just like the old days ...

Long drive. Grown men that should know better. Sack trolley. Cup of tea. Biscuits. Counting cash in a driveway. Lugging heavy stuff about. Sharkfinning....

Setting up this fella back at the shed ...

View attachment 149763

Thanks to @Spandangler and @Dave Playman for a great escapade.
Haha, I glanced up after counting the cash and clocked my nosy neighbour watching….must have wondered what three men were doing moving a big heavy ‘thing’ wrapped in black pallet wrap from one boot to another while the other counted the £notes 🤣

Back
Top Bottom