What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Slide a length of cable tie under the rail (on top of the glass) - can’t be seen & works perfectly [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s a good idea, but I have invisiglass on all my machines so I’m a bit wary of using anything that may rub against them.
Once I’ve put the tape on it’s job done and I swop the invisiglass out when I sell a machine so I’m not forever buying and applying it 😃

Today I received magnetic speaker panel art.
5 mins and it’s on !
My uv kit should arrive soon and will attempt to fit the kit to a metal apron and if that works I will get the metal apron art too.

Attachments

• 659FBB8B-9ACF-4B43-BBC4-F6F4E1EE4E1B.jpeg
    659FBB8B-9ACF-4B43-BBC4-F6F4E1EE4E1B.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 27
Put up my new purchase today from Biff . It’s our first EM and it’s just lovely . Our X files is going though [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd pin arrived today, a very nice TMNT Pro! Thanks to @Marvello for walking me through my first purchase on the forum and for packing it up safely. My machines live upstairs so with help from hubby and youtube knowledge, we managed between us to take it apart, get it upstairs and put it back together again. Hubby doesn't play pinball much, just the occasional game with me, fired this up and he proceeded to get 40m on the 2nd game...I'm gonna be chasing that for a while I think.

image0.jpegimage3.jpeg

Hubby doesn't play pinball much, just the occasional game with me, fired this up and he proceeded to get 40m on the 2nd game...I'm gonna be chasing that for a while I think.
He doesn't play much and got 40 million on his 2nd game? I need to give up on this Pinball lark as I think 45 million was my highest 😭.

My TMNT Pro arrived yesterday from Pinball Heaven but I had to wait for a day off to get it upstairs to my game room.

Got it upstairs no problem on the back of a hand truck. I’m just grateful for my wife and her super human strength, otherwise it would still be in my garage waiting for a friend to help 😂😂

Only had a few games today but sure the weekend will be a fun one!

Attachments

• 3E9D9250-5E4C-40E8-B28C-BEB36D82537B.jpeg
    3E9D9250-5E4C-40E8-B28C-BEB36D82537B.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 27
My TMNT Pro arrived yesterday from Pinball Heaven but I had to wait for a day off to get it upstairs to my game room.

Got it upstairs no problem on the back of a hand truck. I’m just grateful for my wife and her super human strength, otherwise it would still be in my garage waiting for a friend to help 😂😂

Exciting times 🐢 😎
Your weekend on that will be awesome I’m sure!
Fair play humping that up the stairs too. I’m never going to moan about shark finning through my door 🚪 on the ground floor again 😆

wow 💪 we took the backbox off, glass and playfield out to get it up our stairs!

Back
Top Bottom