What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

36,000 - solid innings mate :p

Happy birthday!

(Great cake too, top job)

Thanks mate, it’s not until Wednesday but had a family get together for the first time since Xmas 2019. What a crazy time it’s been [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my Stranger Things today. Many thanks @Mfresh for providing! My line up is starting to look pretty slick. View attachment 140432

View attachment 140433

View attachment 140434
Oh yeah ! I'm absolutely loving my Things 😍- after a year+ pinball lull when I was even thinking of selling up ..... it may have single handedly reignited my pinball fire :D

Do you have the Cleland sound mix running on it ? Highly recommend. Love that alternative translite. Have one on order - big improvement on the Pro original.

"...after a year+ pinball lull when I was even thinking of selling up ..... it may have single handedly reignited my pinball fire :D"
Well that's good to hear! :) Some people can be too rash getting rid of stuff only to say, "Oh gawd, why did I sell that?" and that's in all hobbies.

Oh yeah ! I'm absolutely loving my Things 😍- after a year+ pinball lull when I was even thinking of selling up ..... it may have single handedly reignited my pinball fire :D

Do you have the Cleland sound mix running on it ? Highly recommend. Love that alternative translite. Have one on order - big improvement on the Pro original.
Hi, yes it was already loaded onto the machine when I purchased.
I'm really enjoying it. Funnily enough reading your post re-ignited my interest in sourcing a Stranger Things and luckily the stars aligned.

Game gets a bad rap from YouTubers like Chris Hardy I think it's underrated. I would have loved a premium but they look to be pretty rare.

Goodies arrived yesterday and today. Now I just need a machine to put them in!

Attachments

• 22665057-87E9-40B9-B9B2-DC9393B45560.jpeg
    22665057-87E9-40B9-B9B2-DC9393B45560.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom